A very Happy Independence Day to the Indian readers of Safal Niveshak!
Here are a few interesting items for your reading pleasure:
- Right! India needs independence of thought ( DNA )
- But then… This is not the India we fought for, say freedom fighters ( The Economic Times )
- Nice read. How to Manage Financial Stress ( Frugal Dad )
- Wise man speaks. Mr. Market’s Next Attack ( The Daily Reckoning )
- It’s all in the mind. What Neuroscience Can Teach Leaders ( Bloomberg )
- Good read. What Can Replace the Dollar? ( Project Syndicate )
- Hmm. Microsoft Faces the Post-PC World ( The Wall Street Journal )
- Hmm. The world runs out of options ( The Telegraph )
What are you reading?
Sign up for our daily e-letter, The Safal Niveshak Post , and claim a Free copy of our Special Report – “10 Big Lies You’ve Been Told About Investing” – to be released on 20th August 2011. The Safal Niveshak Post covers deep insights on investing to help you navigate the stock markets with confidence. It’s free, and I’m sure you’ll get a lot out of it. Click here to sign up.
Leave a Reply