Some nice stuff we read this morning…
- What a time to be alive !
- Ways to apply the lessons from Howard Marks ’ “The Most Important Thing.”
- Does Uber’s US$ 69 billion valuation makes sense only in a world where it’s the only player in town? Some nice insights here.
- 22 lessons from Stephen King on how to be a great writer .
- Where creativity comes from: Studies of humans and other animals indicate that inventiveness often stems from factors other than need.
Rule No. 1 – Never LOSE money. (Image Source – Nassim Taleb’s
Logic of Risk Taking
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Click here to sign up!