Let’s Start with Safal Niveshak
Just in case you missed any of this on Safal Niveshak over the last few days…
- Released StockTalk 2.0 report on India’s leading IT services company, TCS . See some interesting discussion in the Comments section of the report.
- Safal Niveshak turned two on 11th July, so relived the amazing journey so far. I want to thank you, dear tribesman, for raising this initiative to this point — it truly could not have happened without your support!
Stimulate Your Mind
Here’s some amazing content I read during the week gone by…
- Why are so many powerful people so corrupt? Here’s an amazing piece on how power corrupts the mind .
- A nice little interview of Prof. Aswath Damodaran on the difference between an investment philosophy and investment strategy.
- The ever-so-amazing Jason Zweig (the editor of the latest version of Graham’s ‘The Intelligent Investor’) writes on how he continues his work of saving investors from themselves .
If you haven’t done it already, sign up here to receive Poke the Box in your email…and get ready for stimulating Saturday mornings.
Make a ruckus.
Remember base rates.
Please try to quit smoking.
Till next weekend…
Chief Poker – Poke the Box